Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot

Lol

I love how you say it exactly as it is. Minus the "explain to me" part. Where you say it twice. But it still sounds good anyways.

Run for your life (Battle) Run for your life (Battle)

Not bad

Puppet master is right... in a way. Though I could also add that I heard the beginning from Cave story and Chrono Trigger. xD Not saying your not original. Drums need a boost to give this battle more tension.

What program do you use? And where did you find the strings? Ive been wanting some more realistic strings

RobKenna responds:

For this track I used FL Studio. But I only use it for sequencing.. for recording Pro Tools is much better.

You're right. The drums sound awful.. I think it were some standard drums.. don't know. The strings were a bit better. That was a soundfont namend "squidfont". By now I use the east west quantum leap symphonic orchestra. MUCH better and they're worth it.

Zero Town V2 Zero Town V2

Oh wow

The last two guys are right. This is basically the piano, drums, and 3xOsc of Blake's song "Hanging On"

Cave Story-Geothermal Cave Story-Geothermal

Hey I know you!!!

Was looking some music then saw cave story and decided to see who it was. How nostalgic, very nice. Did you use a piano outside of the computer? And what program do you use??

Destroyer9283 responds:

Heh, I know you too!

Unlike a lot of people, I don't use a computer program to make my music. I do it the old fashion way: Playing it on a MIDI keyboard. Now, to record, I use my dad's HUGE recording system, put it on a CD, convert the .cda file to .mp3, the post it here. It's a good amount of work, But it's pretty worth it.

timid girl timid girl

hmm

After some thought this made me think this would make a good forest/small town theme for a game :P Just would have to find a way to loop it.

Faved! :D

Elevator Music Elevator Music

Lol the strings sound like golden eye xD

This needs to be in a 007 comedy :P

My First Song FL My First Song FL

First song in Fl studio... Awsome xD

Not bad!... How did you submit with a demo version? you can't save in demo...

I also take it this isn't your first song, its just a first in fl studio.

and as a sad request for desperate feed back... Please check out my music T_T

xD peace

Slowp0ked responds:

Well I just exported it. didnt save it ^^

Kazmo - Hard Trance [WIP] Kazmo - Hard Trance [WIP]

nice! (couldn't think of a real title xP)

*After reading your reply of Demonwolf141*

I thought that might have been the case xP. Keep up the great work. (wish i could make music like that) :(

DEC08 iabyanh DEC08 iabyanh

my ears... they sing xD

really nice. I like how all the instruments fit together and how it doesn't feel like the music strays from the path. (if you know what i mean)

SoundAlchemy responds:

Thanks!

I do know what cha mean!

I appreciate the feedback and support!

Ciao~

Hank's Return Hank's Return

Woo

Your song is so awesome the simulator can't keep up with it xD.

No seriously its lagging for some reason when other songs didn't lag it O_o

RealFaction responds:

haha what? anyways thanks lol