Newgrounds Radio Newgrounds Radio

awsome!

So let me get this straight. This little thing you made "streams" music directly from the portal? Which can also mean its never out of date? xD

My favorite visualizer is the oscillator btw xD xD

Archawn responds:

Yeah, it's a neat device.

Oscillator is my second-favorite. :D

Level Up! Level Up!

Wow

Can't wait for the sequel!! That was really cool ending.

The Next Floor The Next Floor

This game was too easy for me xD

I beat the 15th floor and was ready to make some upgrades when I noticed that I had finished :( I actually thought that there was suppose to be one more floor on the very top... guess not though.

Great game none-the-less.

xD Peace xD

FPS Performance Preloader FPS Performance Preloader

Nice

I think the High Medium and Low quality buttons may come to an end in the near future thanks to this nifty little thing :P

xD peace xD

jjwallace responds:

hehe

The Tutorial Collab '08 The Tutorial Collab '08

Awsome

This is a very good err... flash for making flashes and stuff (STOP FLASHING ME!!!!)

Anyways, So far I have done two tutorials. One of them doesn't work, I think. And the other was just me which makes me think I might have messed up on the first one. I recommended for those who are having trouble getting their flashes to work is to download the end stage (they are usually at the end of all the tutorials) and compare your code with theirs I found that after I did that my thing worked fine. Except it didn't go exactly like it should, but it went **** well near it.

If anything, I leaned some simple codes I will probity forget within the hour... Or after the trial ends and I don't have any means to create flash with T_T

all in all. Wonderful tutorials If I ever get the actual flash program (and get good enuff at drawing to animate... Which i should mattering on how long it takes for me to get it xD) I will make sure to look at the latest of your Tutorials!!!

xD peace xD