View Profile KuroMisuki

30 Movie Reviews

Awesome stuff

Lol in my opinion not as great as the second one. But I feel you also only made this becuase of all the whiners. And to state that this is the last one.

Yes.... Just.... Yes..

I can't wait for the first episode. Lol at Fibble and his now ruined ice cream time

Comick responds:

he better eat it before it melts now! :)

Amazing

A fine example of creativity and imagination.

5 Game Reviews

awsome!

So let me get this straight. This little thing you made "streams" music directly from the portal? Which can also mean its never out of date? xD

My favorite visualizer is the oscillator btw xD xD

Archawn responds:

Yeah, it's a neat device.

Oscillator is my second-favorite. :D

Wow

Can't wait for the sequel!! That was really cool ending.

This game was too easy for me xD

I beat the 15th floor and was ready to make some upgrades when I noticed that I had finished :( I actually thought that there was suppose to be one more floor on the very top... guess not though.

Great game none-the-less.

xD Peace xD

10 Audio Reviews

Lol

I love how you say it exactly as it is. Minus the "explain to me" part. Where you say it twice. But it still sounds good anyways.

Not bad

Puppet master is right... in a way. Though I could also add that I heard the beginning from Cave story and Chrono Trigger. xD Not saying your not original. Drums need a boost to give this battle more tension.

What program do you use? And where did you find the strings? Ive been wanting some more realistic strings

RobKenna responds:

For this track I used FL Studio. But I only use it for sequencing.. for recording Pro Tools is much better.

You're right. The drums sound awful.. I think it were some standard drums.. don't know. The strings were a bit better. That was a soundfont namend "squidfont". By now I use the east west quantum leap symphonic orchestra. MUCH better and they're worth it.

Oh wow

The last two guys are right. This is basically the piano, drums, and 3xOsc of Blake's song "Hanging On"

Just a simple video game nerd. Composing music every once in a while and submitting it even more rarely. Guess I'll go back to lurking and such!

28, Male